Friday, May 14, 2010

Why is my toe nail in both feet black on the inner side?

I thought it was because of a leather shoe that did not let the nail breathe but now I haven't been wearing those shoes but an old pair of jogging ones and they are black again. Their consistence seems also to be quite hard, I mean, harder than normal. I have checked my glicemia on a 3 month basis and it is fine.Why is my toe nail in both feet black on the inner side?
Maybe bruised up. Did you drop something on it? That sounds nasty, you might wanna go get a cute pedicure to cover that up. ewWhy is my toe nail in both feet black on the inner side?
either bruised or hurt.
Discoloured and brittle nails can be a sign of a fungal infection. These can be treated by painting with a fungicide from a pharmacy, just be aware that it can take several months to clear. If you dont treat it, it will spread eventually.
probably your body is begining to lack iron. becuse youare a woman. i am sure u have not reached menopause as yet. our bodies need more iron especially after your most recent cycle. the blood that leaves your body takes alot of iron so your body begins to lack iron.if you lack it for too long, you can begin to see external effects such as discoloration of nails, bolimia etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment