Friday, May 14, 2010

Have you ever lost a finger or toe nail?

How much did that suck?





Poll: Knock on wood or throw salt over your shoulder?Have you ever lost a finger or toe nail?
Not exactly had a fingernail yank half way off, ouch, then just touching it was skin crawling.





NeitherHave you ever lost a finger or toe nail?
It hurt, but I'm better now ;) Thanks :)

Report Abuse



Lost a fingernail when my older brother smashed my finger.


I think I was 6 or 7 at the time.





Justice was served when he married an ugly, nasty woman.
yeah i had an accident with my toe then years later the toe nail started growing in the wrong way so the doc said we have to take the toe nail off so they popped it out
Almost lost a finger when a door slammed into it during a storm
toe nail, it sucked, especially having to paint the skin instead of an actual nail lolz
YES! I lost a toe nail when someone slammed a door into my foot. These kids were running and pushed open a door and WHAM! Got my second toe. It bled and hurt like a sumb!tch!
yes


years ago I lost a toe nail - it was very painful %26amp; unpleasant experience





Answer to your poll: I Thank God
Knock on wood - who the hell do you think sweeps the floor???
Thankfully No, but I lost half of my finger nail. As someone slammed the car door and got my finger caught!
YES! I shut the car door on my finger on accident and a week later the fingernail fell off. It hurt so bad
No. But eah that would suck and hurt.


Knock on wood.
No.





Salt
Yes, lost most of a big toe due to kicking a running lawn mower when I was drunk!


screamed like hell!
A toe nail. It sucked!





Poll: Knock on wood.
Yes i have, It was 2 years ago and I'm now fine.
no





Poll: salt over the shoulder
i've lost a half of a toenail before (thanks to my sister -.-) but not a finger.








throw salt over my shoulder? o.0
nooooo


knock on wood
Both
No
yes i have, and i wont stop looking until i find it
It hurt.
I have lost a toenail, but never a whole finger. %26lt;grin%26gt;
ahh yeah it sucked.


and i throw wood over my shoulder.
no...


but i did crack


my toenail half way %26gt;.%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment