Friday, May 14, 2010

What should I do about my ingrown toe-nail?

What should I do to help heal?What should I do about my ingrown toe-nail?
the best thing i to go to your doctor or a pediatrist. they will remove the part ingrown and kill it with carbolic acid to keep it from growing back. for a couple weeks after you have to soak your feet and apply silver sulfizadine(a cream your doctor will give your an Rx for, than will reduce the damage of the acid to the rest of your toe.)





thats pretty much itWhat should I do about my ingrown toe-nail?
Me,My brother,and Dad all have problems with ingrown toenails constantly,and I even get infections.So I know how painful and annoying they can be! Last time I had one,after digging at it trying to get the nail out of my skin,I decided to leave it completely alone and didnt touch it for about a month or more until my toenails grew long enough and were past the skin.then I clipped the nail and the piece came out and my toes are fine now.





Also once they grow a little they stop hurting.I hope that helps.


Good luck!
Soak your feet in warm water and Epsom salts a few times a day. This will help relieve the pain. Always cut toenails straight across, never round the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment