Friday, May 14, 2010

What colour should my toe nail colour be if I'm wearing a white dress with blue wedges (heels)?

Pls answer me asap!What colour should my toe nail colour be if I'm wearing a white dress with blue wedges (heels)?
just do the nice normal one. goes with everything. french...see thru with white line. or very light pink with the white line ..What colour should my toe nail colour be if I'm wearing a white dress with blue wedges (heels)?
Like some of the others, put me down as voting for French Tips. That would look best to go with what you are describing. If that isn't possible, then go with all white on your toes, and pale pink for your fingers.
id go for a pale pink :) it wont compete or clash with your shoes and it won't be blah you can also get a cute topcoat for it good luck hope it helps :)
I'd just get a shimmery cream color and do the nails on hands and toes in that. I think it looks sophisticated and understated.
red or pink if you want them to stand out and have a little pop, blue, silver or black if you want them to blend in.
LIGHT BLUE


but not that lite


=D
maybe a purple or pink would be nice
Um. You should defiantly paint them clear, with French tip! my fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment