Monday, May 10, 2010

I had a blood blister under my big toe toe nail and now thats its gone my toe nail is about to come out?

so i had a blood blister and now that its gone my toe nail is loose. im getting a feeling the whole nail is gonna come out soon.. is there anything i can do to prevent loosing my entire nail?I had a blood blister under my big toe toe nail and now thats its gone my toe nail is about to come out?
You can trim the part that is already pulling away so it won't catch on anything. Cover the rest with a big band aide with bacitracin or neosporin on it. In time the nail will grow back in.I had a blood blister under my big toe toe nail and now thats its gone my toe nail is about to come out?
go ahead n pull it off because it will help grow a new toenail faster

No comments:

Post a Comment