Friday, May 14, 2010

I think i have an infection on my big toe. My nail digs into the side. Does anybody know how to get rid of it?

There is a huge bump and it is very delicate. It hurts alot and sometimes puss comes out.I think i have an infection on my big toe. My nail digs into the side. Does anybody know how to get rid of it?
if you can't dig it out yourself and dig ALL of it out from under the skin see a doctor they will prescribe antibiotics for it for the infection, and often times this pushes the nail out as it heals. If that dosent work a doctor will pull the nail out in a quick procedureI think i have an infection on my big toe. My nail digs into the side. Does anybody know how to get rid of it?
first, you soak it so the ingrown nail is easier and less painful to remove. then try to pick it out with your finger. if this is too painful, then put something under your nail until it has space. put some neosporin on it. this will take 1-2 weeks.
You need to clean it put Tea Tree Oil on it you need to cut your nail that digs in on an angle on side of toe put that on a couple times a day for a couple of weeks
The bump on the side sounds awful. All my toenails curl inward. I'm sorry you go through this.
its a ingrown toenail I had about 3 of these best thing go to the dr have him take care of it .

No comments:

Post a Comment