Friday, May 14, 2010

Help, my little toe's nail is going to break off! How should I take care of it?

I noticed today that my toenails all look quite unhealthy, is there any vitamins or food that I need to eat to prevent unhealthy nails?





Also, my little toe's nail is beginning to break off! It is probably due to basketball. Will it grow back? It hurts when I bend the nail. How should I take care of it? Thank youHelp, my little toe's nail is going to break off! How should I take care of it?
You probably have a lack of vitamins in your system, A, B, C, also calcium and protein. Try a 1 a day vitamin.


As far as your pinky toe nails, they'll grow back, use a toenail clipper and clip them down to where they don't hurt anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Home remedies like vicks vaporub, vinegar or mouth wash also may be effected to treat toenail fungus treatment. This will kill the fungal growth, if used regularly. Yogurt or kerif in the diet regularly also gives you good result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Research show metformin, a drug used to treat type 2 diabetes, could protect smokers from lung

    cancer.
    Current Health Articles

    ReplyDelete