Friday, May 14, 2010

Should my toe nail polish always match my outfit?

Sandal weather is coming %26amp; I feel weird if they don't match, but it's 2 much work 2 change my nail polish every time I change my clothes.Should my toe nail polish always match my outfit?
i wear neutral colors like pale pink, french, etc. so it will match most of the time.Should my toe nail polish always match my outfit?
not anymore. but if you feel weird about it stick with the french manicure on your toes. thats what i do...goes with everything. i get a pedicure once a month. thats how long it stays. if you do it yourself just makesure you do to coats of topcoat to resist chipping.
Well, I mean, You can't change your nail polish everyday to match your outfits sooo....


Maybe stick to white, or neutral, or light shades that will match alot of things.


Good Luck.
doesn't matter if the colors don't match as long they are not rioting. the color blends should gel together so they don't go all over the place.
no, just make the colours correspond together.





dont have the exact same colour for your nails as your dress or something.
No just make sure they match your fingernails.
not neccessarily just as long as its complementary.
Depends how anal you are about stuff like that. Mine never does.
just make sure your nails always match
no,but i think pink is the right color for this spring

No comments:

Post a Comment