Friday, May 14, 2010

What color toe nail polish do u have on ?

Im gonna paint my toe nails wondering which color is most popular or which you like the best ? %26amp; whyWhat color toe nail polish do u have on ?
i have this sally hansen hot pink color


i love it its so summer-y


but i like bright purples, oranges, champagnes, and bright electric blues


its all about the bright colors!


have fun painting your nails :)What color toe nail polish do u have on ?
well actually i think nail polish is a stupid idea. if you add up all the time to paint your toe nails in your life and the money you spend on polish and removing the polish you could read several books, learn and hobby and save enough money to have a holiday overseas. also, did you know that for $20 only, the fred hollows association can perform an eye operation and make a child who is blind see in one eye. imagine..... 4 bottles of nail polish you buy could change a child's life forever, she could learn to read and write, will not have to stay home all her life, can grow up and get a boyfirend and a job to help her poor family feed themselves and not be a burden on everyone. I know if you were living in burma or india, you'd like some girl to forget about her nailpolish for a year and help you. think about it. i know from experience, the nail polish will not make you feel as good as knowing that you've donated the $20 to a charity. you'll be soooo much more beautiful on the inside if you do.
Well, I absolutely love a French pedicure and have one now.





BUT when I'm lazy and don't feel like putting in the effort (which is 90% of the time), I usually have pink. My fave shade right now is Chicago Champagne Toast, by OPI. Best polish!





Pink is my fave because it's cute and feminine and you can wear it with everything! You can't say that about all colors.
http://www.ulta.com/images/products/deta…


just cuz...i dunno i've heard guys say red toes are sexy for some reason lol and since red chips really bad for me for some reason on my nails, i use it on my feet so it doesn't chip as bad =)


i'm saving the fun summery colours for my hands so they can be seen all the time!!!! lol


this colour infact...i love it!


http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/… *its much brighter looking in person lol*





i always like bright yellows and lime greens and bright oranges on toes, cuz they scream summer but some people don't like having such a loud colour on their hands so toes is a nice place,


http://i4.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/16/b7/d86…


http://www.thisnext.com/media/230x230/F1…


http://di1.shopping.com/images/pi/47/32/…
pink. really bright. lol. its called sonic bloom.





heres the color!


http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p…
Bare Necessity, by Avon


It's sort of a medium tan. Something I put on when I can't choose a color. Usually I go with pink shades.
i really like pink, or lavender


it looks really pretty especially with sparkles


i think that a french mani is also very popyular along with shades of pale pink and lavender:)
Bright yellow with purple sparkels.


Becuase it reminds me of candy?


haha.
barbie pink :)





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…


x
Mine's coralish. It's called My chihuahua bites lol.
Magenter





I like the color
pink. I guess I like it because it is fun, summery, and not too weird. (its not hot pink or like pink, kind of like a magenta)
i hav like a really pretty shade of red on, but i would've prefered hot pink or black on it lol cause i think my feet look prettier with those colors but it looks ok with red
I have on a hot pink nail polish because i tend to wear the color pink
scraped purple nail polish.
red and red its the most popular and it matches lots of things
hot pink on my finger nails and bright blue on my toe nails!:P





lol:)
Shimmery pink :) Try bright colors... it's almost summer!
i don't have my toe nails painted. my finger nails are dark red, though. i'm gonna paint them baby blue or pink later though%26lt;3
Pink or french (it's also pink)
The weird, neon yellow green! It looks good.
silver
Hot pink. :)
hot pink nails w/ black polka dots!!!
im wearing HOTpink


soo cute(:
hotpink, why? cuz its frickin awsome and looks secksi on my toes (:

No comments:

Post a Comment