Friday, May 14, 2010

How can you relive pain from and stubborn big toe nail?

the corner of my toe is in so much pain, i cut the nail so that its on an angle and its no were near the crease of my toes but the pain is still there.


Could it be a be a build up of skin and if so what should I do? should I be attempting this myself?How can you relive pain from and stubborn big toe nail?
i have had this before and i know your pain! The nerves in your cuticle in your toe are probably being pinched. It is no big deal, so you don't have to worry about going to the doctor. Just try to fight the pain and it will get better by itself. Avoid picking at your toe because it could cause bleeding if you end up cutting the cuticle and that makes the pain even worse!How can you relive pain from and stubborn big toe nail?
Hydrogen Peroxide solves everything, lol.

Report Abuse



I don't know why you would want to relive any pain.
Go to the Doctor. They'll freeze it, and cut out a portion of your nail. It's very simple, and really not a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment