Friday, May 14, 2010

I have had at least 5 in-grown toe nail surgeries and one of my toe nails is a little brown and green?

The other toenail is fine and the doctor says its cosmetic i have the option to get it removed but it would be painful is it worth the money and pain??? im only 13 please helpI have had at least 5 in-grown toe nail surgeries and one of my toe nails is a little brown and green?
Aww you beat me!! I had about 4 in-grown toe nail surgeries. But uhm.. about the color, Im not sure why its that color. But for me, my doctor first cut off nail that was in my skin and applied phenol acid. The phenol acid basically stopped the nail from growing so it wont grow into my skin. You should ask your foot doctor if they have any phenol acid. Its been almost a year since my last surgery and my toe is now fine. Other than that, if they don't have the option of applying phenol acid you will have to get it removed. But im sure that they do have that option since it is a whole lot better than removing your toe nail





Hope that helps =]I have had at least 5 in-grown toe nail surgeries and one of my toe nails is a little brown and green?
Best to get a 2nd %26amp; 3rd medical opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment