Monday, May 10, 2010

What is the cure for in grown toe nail?

I have in grown toe nails in both my feet, anybody know the solution to it? any advice would help. thx!What is the cure for in grown toe nail?
How bad is it? If they get severe and untreated long enough, you will have To have a simply surgery to remove the ';ingrown'; part. I had one, too, it was really painful-I went to the podiatrist and she was able to cut the nail down far enough to restart the growth in the correct direction.





If you have insurance-go to the podiatrist.What is the cure for in grown toe nail?
Its hard to say, it depends on how bad.


I had a bad one. Was ***** and yucky and stuff. I used to roll up a piece (tiny) piece of wet cotton wool and place it under the infected part of the nail. Use small scissors to gently lift the nail and push the cotton down. It lifts the nail and gives the infection air.





But THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE.


To go to the Docs. I did and i ended up having a small op to clip it and it got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment