Monday, May 10, 2010

I was being curious, how do you get rid of toe nail fungus and how do you know you have it?

I know some relatives that have it or may have it and I wanted to know the best way to treat it or get rid of it so I can tell them.I was being curious, how do you get rid of toe nail fungus and how do you know you have it?
Warren's answer is good, but it is important to know that it could take as long as 6 to 8 months for all of the infected nail to grow out if the infection is heavy. Rub the vaporub in under the nail and all the way around the cuticle too. It doesn't take much but it must be rubbed in well. It is also very helpful to trim the nail as short as possible without going into the quick. Be patient and this WILL WORK without the risk of serious liver side-effects that lamosil can produce. Good luck!I was being curious, how do you get rid of toe nail fungus and how do you know you have it?
THIS should answer all your questions:





http://www.lamisil.com/index.jsp?checked鈥?/a>
well, from what i hear there is either a pill that will almost destroy your liver, and there's a nail polish type of thing.
Buy a SMALL jar of Vicks Vapor Rub and rub a small amount onto the affected toenail two or three times a day. It will take several months but you will notice the fungus, which appears as a line in/under the toenail, eventually fades and the nail will grow out without the fungus. This does work; my M.D. told me about it and it has worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment