Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I keep my partially broken toe nail intact?

I have thought of using superglueHow do I keep my partially broken toe nail intact?
Lol please don't put super glue!


Try to cut off pieces of the toe nail that doesn't hurt, and leave the areas what does hurt alone. Put a bandaid over it or cover it up. Don't try to put it back together, it's long gone, just leave it alone for a while and in time a new layer will grow in. When I was little, I was getting my clothes out of the drawer and it fell on my big toe, it cracked, and I lefted it alone and put a bandaid over it, and a new layer of nail grew under the nail that was cracked, and the cracked nail just popped up lol.How do I keep my partially broken toe nail intact?
ooh that sucks. maybe wrap it in a bandaid until it heals cause my friend tried the superglue and it didnt work.
ouch. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment