Monday, May 10, 2010

I had my ingrown toe nail permanently fixed but the anesthetics have not worn off after 4 hours?

I received a rather large injection but I can see where the anesthetics are my skin is pail where it is numb. It does not seem to be absorbing the medication because I am still completely numb in my toe it has not yet begun to wear off???I had my ingrown toe nail permanently fixed but the anesthetics have not worn off after 4 hours?
thats 100% okay. i had numbing stuff in my thumb to get the nail removed and i had no feeling until the next day. if you see that your toe is still a little swollen it also means that you will still be numb for a whileI had my ingrown toe nail permanently fixed but the anesthetics have not worn off after 4 hours?
Maybe it is supposed to last that long. That surgery SHOULD still hurt four hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment