Monday, May 10, 2010

Why are my toes bruised, and my pinky toe nail is all black?

im guessing it has something to do with working or running. my pinky toenail is black on the inside, the toenail itself grows funky and kind of protrudes outwards, and my big toe has a bruce on the middle side on both big toes.Why are my toes bruised, and my pinky toe nail is all black?
yaa i think its infected tooWhy are my toes bruised, and my pinky toe nail is all black?
Maybe you need to increase the size of your running shoes and add padding around the toes. You're probably growing past the size you use and don't realize it. And clip those toenails regularly; you don't need a professional pedicure to do that , and clipping greatly improves foot health. I commend you on checking your feet. Lots of people treat their feet as a part of their bodies that's too far away to worry about. Some can't touch their feet and yet others can't see them!
Hello, I am a nail technician. We are trained to recognize when there is a problem and when to refer someone to a doctor. This is one of those times I would refer my client to a doctor. It sounds like there is not enough circulation of blood in your lower extremities. Is something cutting off your blood supply? The toe nail can be any number of nail disorders, but please get that checked out before and permanent damage is done. I hope this helps!
its may be an infection, or if u run, maybe ur shoes are too small and ur feet dont get enuff blood flow. happend to a freind. get them checked, but i would wear socks, comfy bigger shoes. and lay down with ur leggs up. or bathe them in an oatmeal bath. hope i helped!
could be a fungus (color of toe nail), but the other stuff sounds like you need better shoes. it might be worth paying $ for good orthopedic type.
Blood circulation?
your shoes don't fit right. but i can't tell you if it your regular shoes or your running shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment