Friday, May 14, 2010

What would you be suggesting me to do if i have an ingrown toe nail?

The ingrown toe nail that i have is not very painful but have problems in making it short and it grows all the more faster. I am now not very confident in wearing the nice front open sandal that I have because this toe does not have a good appearance.What would you be suggesting me to do if i have an ingrown toe nail?
i've had an ingrown toe nail 3 times when i was a little kid. Each time I had to have surgery..they gave me a numbing shot and cut the fungus out my nail. You need to go see a pediatriast (sp?) before it gets worse. As it gets worse, it gets extremely painful. When it is yellow or green..then you really need to go ASAP. Don't wear closed shoes..wear sandals during the summer because your feet will sweat and it will make it flare up.What would you be suggesting me to do if i have an ingrown toe nail?
Podiatrist, asap before an infection sets in.
have it removed trust me have had three done. one grew back and had to have it done again.

No comments:

Post a Comment