Friday, May 14, 2010

My 3rd toe nail suddenly turned white and as I inspected it. It starting gushing a clear fluid.I removed it.RR

I recently had the same problem with my big toe.It became infected and it had to be partialy amputated because the infection went into the bone. I have had these problems off and on since I was in New Orleans after Katrina. My work involved being in the muck left over on the ground and in flooded homes.My 3rd toe nail suddenly turned white and as I inspected it. It starting gushing a clear fluid.I removed it.RR
Maybe some bacteria got under the nail and started to grow? Hope your other toes will be okay! There are some cleansing fluids to help reduce the fluids and infection.


~KaseyMy 3rd toe nail suddenly turned white and as I inspected it. It starting gushing a clear fluid.I removed it.RR
seems like you have a chronic infection, possibly systemic. you should have a doctor treat this and get rid of it altogether. you also need to work on your immune system and stop doing the things that weaken it - no smoking, etc, etc.
I'm not sure what your question is. You really need to ask a doctor about this. Best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment