Monday, May 10, 2010

How can i get rid of fungus on my toe nail?

Any products that i dont have to orderHow can i get rid of fungus on my toe nail?
The only way I got rid of toe fungus was tea tree oil at pharmacy. Soak a rag in it and then wrap it in up real good and it does stink so do before you go to bed and it will feel better by morn it will take a few times to take soreness out and a little longer to take yellow out the med the doc wanted to give me was very expensive and messes up your liver the tea tree oil is the best.How can i get rid of fungus on my toe nail?
they sell medcine in pharmacys like cvs for that
go to the doctor, they can tell you the perfect medicine to use
there are medications for the fungus, talk with your doctor, i had it several years ago, went to my doctor and now i am free from the toenail fungus

No comments:

Post a Comment