Monday, May 10, 2010

How should I drill a hole in my toe nail? (toe got smashed)?

I have a lot of blood under my toe nail and it seems to be creating pressure. Is there a specific way I should drill a hole in my toe nail?How should I drill a hole in my toe nail? (toe got smashed)?
Sterilize a needle %26amp; poke it throughHow should I drill a hole in my toe nail? (toe got smashed)?
use a needle. yuk
A needle may not be strong enough to get through the nail. We actually had to sterilize a drill bit (as best we could) and use a very small drill bit to do it. If you don't mind a doctor visit they can do this right in the office usually.
try this - heat a fairly large nail and try to 'burn' through the toe nail. hold the nail with pliers - so that you don't burn your hands.
yeah use a needle...that once happened to me in school and the sports trainer used a needle
uhhh ...doctor?








good luck:]]
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment