Friday, May 14, 2010

Does any one know a good way to get rid of a toe nail fungus?

I have had a toe nail fungus for 4-5 years . I have tried everything including medical precriptions like Penlac... and still have the fungus... Does any one know a good way to get rid of it other than cut my dang toe off!!!!!!???Does any one know a good way to get rid of a toe nail fungus?
Believe it or not, I've read in Dr. columns in the local newspaper that putting Vicks on the nail for months works.


Can't hurt to try.Does any one know a good way to get rid of a toe nail fungus?
My husband had this and it didn't go away until he went to the doc and used prescription medication - Sporanox - He was directed to take it for a period of time, then go off, then start again. This went on for quite a few months. I believe it can be hard on your kidneys, hence the on and off. Anyhow, it did finally go away and has never been back. Sporanox used to be expensive, not sure the cost now. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment