Friday, May 14, 2010

What is more gross? Lifting a toe nail, or watching an eye actually popping out of the socket?

Sorry for the bad images! LOL!What is more gross? Lifting a toe nail, or watching an eye actually popping out of the socket?
That's a tough one, I would say the eye thing. But I guess the worst would be watching your toenail get lifted with the eye that had popped out of the socket, that would suck.What is more gross? Lifting a toe nail, or watching an eye actually popping out of the socket?
I disargee on that one!!

Report Abuse



The Eye...
I say the eye, because I've popped a nail before. It's not so bad, it grew back.
the eye! i ripped my toenail off once. it wasn't that bad.
They are both pretty gross but the eye thing is the worst.....)(
both are gross
Definitely the eye. My kids and I used to watch surgeries on the discovery channel and the eye surgery was the only one that I could not bear to watch. I tried but just couldn't.
nonw i like gross stuff
i think the eye thingie uuhhh *shivers*
Eye's creep me out.
Yuck! watching an eye popping out of the socket!!!!! =%26amp;
the eye popping out the socket is totally disgusting!
EYES
Eye
The eye!
most definitely the eye
I think seeing a eye actually popping out of its socket would really be disgusting.
The eye cuz something really painful would have to happen and that painfull thing would be pretty gross too
watching an eye popping out of the socet
i think it is worst to see an eye pop out

No comments:

Post a Comment