Monday, May 10, 2010

My toe nail fell off on my big toe since last night what should i do?

i put hyrdrogen peroxide on it yesterday and this morning should i put a bandaid on it? the skin on my toe is exposed and its also bloody (dry blood)My toe nail fell off on my big toe since last night what should i do?
ohh my gosh, that happened to me before...it's soo nasty and it keeps bleeding..then there's dry blood on top of it....well i just got the blood off and put band-aid on for a few days and washed my foot clean because it might get infected.My toe nail fell off on my big toe since last night what should i do?
i cut my toe nail before in the door and it was bleeding.


My mum phoned A%26amp;E and they said that because the nail was involved i had to get it checked oout,


got to your docter, nails are important, and can cause infection.
i tripped on a sprinkler once and my toe nail was ripped off. it will grow back, but because it just fell off u should be fine. just put a bandaid over it and if it starts bothering u, go to the hospital.
keep it moisturized with an antiboitic cream, and keep it bandaged.
Glue it back on! No just kidding. Keep it clean. It will grow back.
Happened to me too once.


Your doing the right thing. It will eventually grow back


just make sure it doesnt get infected
Do not put any sort of fruit drink on it just wash and bandaid it
thats nasty, put a bandaid over it unitl it heals and wear some shoes, bc no one wants to see that
put it band aid on it so no blood goes any where and so poeple dont get grossed out...itll grow back
put a band aid over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment