Monday, May 10, 2010

MASOCHIST POLL: What are the proper tools to pull a toe nail off...?

I have an infected toe nail, and every time it grows back, the front end always grows out hollow and eventually loosens. What tools and process should I consider in pulling my toe nail off cleanly.MASOCHIST POLL: What are the proper tools to pull a toe nail off...?
Oh, baby...um...it's never gonna grow in ';right.'; It's infected. You need those pills...or some sort of ointment. My mother mixes salt into a bottle of vapor rub then puts that on her infected toenails. Supposedly it helps. Try it!MASOCHIST POLL: What are the proper tools to pull a toe nail off...?
What possible side effects? :/

Report Abuse



If I wanted to pull of a toenail (which I hope I never want to), I would pull it off in an upwards direction instead of forward. If you pull forwards anything that's attached to the nail will just rip through the nail but the nail will most likely stay attached. So if you could somehow get ahold of the nail from an upper angle the nail will unattach itself more. Also, banging your foot against a wall will eventually cause the nail to come off.





But, seriously, I am feeling a little sick even thinking about toe nails being ripped off. If you are serious about wanting it off, get a doctor to take it off or fix it. Goodluck :)
Try using a pair of pliers. The needle nose type. ---------------
Ehmygod! See a doctor! Don't pull it off!





ROFL @ first two answers XD
Why not use that block of cement in your head, and visit a doctor instead?
Well, there is an image I will never be able to get out of my head.
Owww! I'd get the doc to look at it. Self surgery is a no go zone.
use a saw
ohh.......go to a doctor.......if you do it by yourself you'll......................ouch !! very painfull
um, i didn't need that visual. yuck.





just pull?

No comments:

Post a Comment