Monday, May 10, 2010

How do you remove the dirt at the corners of your toe nail !!?

It is just do difficult !! , There is always some dirt under the raw part of nail %26amp; you can't cut it because it hurts ;


So , how do you remove the dirt from the sunken corners of the nail ??How do you remove the dirt at the corners of your toe nail !!?
Use a shotgun hahaha!How do you remove the dirt at the corners of your toe nail !!?
idk i usually get a wash cloth and wash me feet when i run around barefoot in the grass. that season just started for me! i take my flip flops off and turn my feet brown! gross i kno...
The little flippy end of a nail clipper.
I use the pointy thingy of the nailcutter.
ew. i dont want to think about that.


take a shower it might just wash off.
bite them!

No comments:

Post a Comment