Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would you put a tooth pick under your toe nail and then kick a wall?

for a chance to have one romantic night with anybody you please?Would you put a tooth pick under your toe nail and then kick a wall?
If all went well during my ';one romantic night with anybody I please';, I'd end up dying from pleasure anyway so what's the difference if I lose my foot now or then?





My Answer: Yes!Would you put a tooth pick under your toe nail and then kick a wall?
Probably not, but it depends on how drunk I am.





I don't think anyone is worth that pain personally. If they really wanted to be ';romantic'; with me, they should without me having to pay the price of pain.
holy shitttt! haha i legit winced when i read that


but true story i once was cleaning my fingernail with a tooth pick and i reached to far and it started to bleed.. nastyy


but to answer ur question.. no
Congratulations your silly little joke nearly made me throw up breakfast D=
Do I have to kick the wall HARD?
I am already happily married and hell no.
Though it sounds painful, I am thinking it over ;)
definatley not
Yes I would actually do that.
kick the wall with which foot? you forgot to mention. and NO
OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>

But it might be worth it depends on the guy
Ouch ! Maybe, depends on the girl.
omg ***** no x.x
No!
Absolutely not.





I'd only do something like that for large amounts of money. Ouch!
I'm not that desperate. :O
nah i get the girls anyway
hell no :D
Dont be stupid
assuming I'm doing the kicking with the same foot the toothpick is on, no
OH MY GODDDDDD.. ouuucchhhh
why would i?
  • nivea cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment