Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it strange for a man to go barefoot, wearing dark toe nail polish ?

Would you be offended if you saw such a person for example sitting next to you on a plane ?Is it strange for a man to go barefoot, wearing dark toe nail polish ?
Strange -Yes


Offended-NOIs it strange for a man to go barefoot, wearing dark toe nail polish ?
NO why in the world would somone get offended by that??? i might would giggle a little bit but I would defineatly not be offened...... Each to their own i say, and more than likey i would think they were goth gay. lol
I would not be offended by a man going barefoot and wearing toenail polish. There is nothing strange about it. If anybody assumes that a man wearing toenail polish is gay I want you to think about something. Have you ever took the word assume and broke it down and took a good look at it? It comes out to be ***-U-ME. If we assume something it might make an *** out of all of us. Wearing toenail polish does not make a man gay. I'm a man and I wear toenail polish. I like the bright colors, red is my favorite. I'm not even close to being gay. I started painting my toenails because I wanted to try something new. I have enjoyed it so much that I'm going to keep doing it. I have enjoyed the compliments that I have got from women. I know there are some people that have negative thoughts about me wearing toenail polish but I don't care, their opinions don't mean nothing in this world to me. If there are any men reading this that wants to try toenail polish, I encourage you to do it as soon as you can. You have got a life to live and you don't need to worry about what anybody else thinks. If anybody wants to try something different, something that everybody does not approve of, I say do it while you still have a life. Don't worry about somebody thinking you are strange or weird.
i'm not sure if they'd let anyone on a plane, barefoot. it would kind of creep me out, a man wearing dark toe nail polish. so, i would say that yes, it is strange. however, that is only my opinion.
No I would not be offended. Lots of men paint their nails black depending on their style. I guess if that's what makes a person happy, that's what does and that's their business. My husband doesn't do it, and it would look strange on him, but I can think of some old boyfriends that I could picture doing something like that.





The black is a fashion statement. If it was red, I would definitely find it harder to look at, but I would still not be offended!





Personally, if one can have fun like that, more power to them. He wasn't showing off anything obscene, it's only nail polish and people like to be different. Don't be a sheep!





I would hardly judge a person a being gay (a previous answer) for wearing nail polish! My best friend that I grew up with is gay and I could just picture him saying how ugly that is - he's not extremely feminine, but is very fashionable.
Hey!!! Whatever floats your boat but please, have a pedicure!





Lol Have fun!!!
Hunny a guy shouldnt be wearing nail polidh in the first place..ew..unnattractive
Why would I be offended? It's strange as in unusual but there's nothing wrong with going barefoot or with men wearing toenail polish. I'd point to my own bare feet with, at the moment, silver polish.
That sounds like Goth, and some persons might find it strange if not offensive, and may be uncomfortable.
the nail polish would just tell me that he was probably gay, and unless the feet smelled or looked gross, it wouldnt offend me (but i would think it was unusual)
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment