Thursday, January 21, 2010

My fungal infection is beneath my big toe nail and is possibly spreading to other toes. Can I dab bleach on?

I have had this problem for some time and tried the usual medications (incl. tablets for one year!) but no solution. Surely dilued bleach cannot be harmful as thats all they put in swimming pools!!My fungal infection is beneath my big toe nail and is possibly spreading to other toes. Can I dab bleach on?
Bleach will not kill the fungus. You could use Vicks Vaporub on the toenail........or tea tree oil. However, if the infection is deep under the toenail you may eventually have to get a foot doctor to look at it. Try the Vicks Vaporub, massaging it into and around the toenail, at least once a day, and see what happens.My fungal infection is beneath my big toe nail and is possibly spreading to other toes. Can I dab bleach on?
You can put it on your toenail, however I don't think this will cure your infection, I was a nail tech for several years and saw this alot! Your doc can perscribe you an oral med, but it can take several years to get rid of this, if you go to a salon they have topical treatments that work pretty good, but all you can do is keep treating it, and keep it as dry as possible, as mold needs moisture to keep breeding.
Don't think it would get rid of a fungus, have you looked at your diet - its often linked to high sugar in the diet, like candida is, and can take a long time to clear. Perhaps check out candida websites and try less sugar and taking good quality probiotics for a while see if that helps.


I've not read this web link but just put it as an example





http://www.fungusfocus.com/fungus/fcandi鈥?/a>
Don't be so ridiculous. Bleach is a very corrosive and harmful substance to human skin. You need an anti-fungal cream such as Daktarin. Ask your nearest pharmacist for advice. Odds are that he/she won't send you round to ASDA for a bottle of Domestos.
You can try that and also put some Vicks vapor rub on toes before you go to bed, and yes it can spread to your other toes. Toe nail fungus is really hard to get rid of. Google a search for toe fungus; there are other remedies listed.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment