Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can your toe fall off if it is becoming purple and having a really really thick toe nail???

Yup my toe is freakishly disgusting and i dont know why. I play soccer a ton and yup my toenail is turning this weird purple slash yellow slash vomity color and yup its gross im not gonna lie. also there's this huge indent in it like a crack but its not. Idk o and the nail is becoming super thick so yup doctors nurses or random people tell me what u think.Can your toe fall off if it is becoming purple and having a really really thick toe nail???
Its probabaly just infected, but If you keep it untreated and keep hitting a flippin soccer ball, yeah your toe will fall off sweetheart!=]








haha.Can your toe fall off if it is becoming purple and having a really really thick toe nail???
Yes it can if you don't get it taken care of immediately. Please hurry I don't know you but I want you to be okay and continue to play soccer at the same time. I know from personal experience. HURRY
sounds like it could be infected, it may fall off, but you need to go to the chemist and get something for it, if not it mite spread
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment