Saturday, January 23, 2010

I dropped a weight on my toe, and the toe nail blue. Will it fall off?

I dropped a weight on my big toe about 2 weeks ago. The nail is blue and black about half way up, starting at the base. Will it fall off?I dropped a weight on my toe, and the toe nail blue. Will it fall off?
yea it will...theres nothing you can really do about it...exept next time mabey wear steel toe boots when you work outI dropped a weight on my toe, and the toe nail blue. Will it fall off?
it's possible that the nail will fall off. although a new one will grow back soon enough. a similar thing happened to me and first, it was black and blue. then it was loose (it was slowly falling off/detaching). then, it fell off when the new nail was about 1/4 grown in.
OUCH! Not only does that sound painful but I'll bet you felt embarrassed when it happened.





If it were my toe, I'd hobble over to a doctor a.s.a.p. and have it looked at.





Hope this helps.






Unlikely, especially if there is now white at the base. The discolored portion will slowly grow out, and be gone in six months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment