Thursday, January 21, 2010

If i took the top half of my toe nail off because it was black will it still grow back?

well a few months ago i dropped a 2.5kg weight on my toe and it went black for about 3 months, yesterday i took the top half of it off but the bottoms still there. it was bleeding abit though will it still grow back like it was before?If i took the top half of my toe nail off because it was black will it still grow back?
You should have went to the hospital because of the weight but since you could bear the pain I guess it was fine. But most likely the nail will grow back and it will be fine. Since it was bleeding you must have took a lot of nail of . I am not sure if it will grow back black if it was just from the weight it will probably be fine unless it was fungus if it was fungus it might grow back black.If i took the top half of my toe nail off because it was black will it still grow back?
It will grow back but seek medical advice so u can get rid of the problem
yes it will, i have to do it all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment