Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does your toe nail polish always match your fingers?

If not, does it compliment it or contrast with it?Does your toe nail polish always match your fingers?
very rarely do I wear the same color on both. I have very nice natural nails and generally have a french manicure, or pale pink year round. why hide nice nails? my toes on the other hand are usually shades of red, wine or dark purples.Does your toe nail polish always match your fingers?
well, I'm somewhat lazy and mine is usually from my pedicure that I had like two months ago and all chipped up and stuff...but doing the summer months I like to keep my stuff matching cuz its cute!
No, unless I feel like doing a french manicure to both. I'm completely random with the colors I paint my nails. Right now dark and natural colors are whats ';in style'; so I try to keep that in mind. If you want advice or anything feel free to im/email me!
good question.mine doesnt...but i think it should
i never paint my toenails in the winter but in the summer they always match.
My Mum would not allow me to wear it, and my toenails therefore stayed nude, when I got older it had been made so clear to me that nail polish was not for toes, unless you were a loose woman. Now I am old enough to not care about that my feet and legs are always in pain and to disabled to reach so they get clipped by the visiting chiropodist, and still remain Au naturalle' Ah well!
Nope
yes, i don't polish either of them. that would be gay for a guy
I only paint my toenails. I get a french manicure/white tips for my hands.
no i do it multi-coloured
No, I like to paint my toenails red and keep my finger nails natural with gel nails but no colour
Always! I go to have my fingernails done at a salon where I have acrylic french polish and then I have it done on my toes to match with diamontes.
my finger nails are too short to paint but my toe nails are always red
Nope. I only paint my toenails.
no
Well, I personally think it looks better when they match but right now I don't have any color on my toe nails or finger nails. Still trying to grow out my finger nails! patience lol
Yes, Toe Nails Match Fingers.
no, they don't match. Due to my career i can't have colored polish on my hands, but i gotta keep my Piggies looking hot :) Right now they're Silver
nope everything is always different like right now left foot toe nails are red and right foot toes are black and my fingers look like the rainbow ha ha ha i love having bright colors all around me

No comments:

Post a Comment