Saturday, January 23, 2010

Has anyone ever taken Lamisil tablets for Toe nail fungus?

My doctor is about to prescribe me lamisil tablets for my toe nail fungus. I know it can cause liver damage and they said that's why they monitor your blood work every month. I am still scared to take it.





Has anyone ever taken it?


How did it work?


Did you have any side effects?


Did it clear up your infection?Has anyone ever taken Lamisil tablets for Toe nail fungus?
I took Lamisil for about a month and it does work. A new nail started to grow out and it was looking really good. I've had this stomach toe nail fungus for like 3 yrs now. It's very embarrassing. I don't know how I got it but it may've been from getting my toe nails done. The only reason I didn't take it past a month was because my doctor messed up and only gave me enough to take for 6wks. I'm going back again next month and hopefully I'll get a three month supply this time. I also went it for the blood work and I was fine. I think the chances of it affecting your liver are pretty small. I also used to take this other anti-fungul pill from Colombia which I can't think of the name but I only had to take it once a week and it worked so good! Half my new was clear and looking really good. I took the other half off and I guess It was either because I did that or b/c I stopped taking it that the fungus came back again. I also stopped taking it cause I had my gall bladder removed and didn't wanna be taking stuff anymore. But nothing I do recommend you taking it so you'll get rid of that toe nail fungus. Trust me, I know how HORRIBLE %26amp; EMBARRASSING it is to have one.Has anyone ever taken Lamisil tablets for Toe nail fungus?
My father had taken Lamisil for nail fungus for years. He was on it in a ';maintenance'; mode, to control the nail fungus, I don't remember the frequency but he needed it every week or so to keep the fungus at bay. It never really was totally gone, although it did clear up considerably. Natural homeopathic solutions are great alternatives to prescription drugs and their side effects. This site discusses some of the most successful toenail fungus remedies available. http://www.nailfungustreatmentnow.com





I don't blame you for being scarred to take it. I don't like to take Acetaminophen because of the damage it can do to the liver. I pretty much deal with headaches because I just don't feel it is worth the risk. I personally would exhaust every other method before taking potentially harmful drugs.





I hope you have good luck getting rid of your nail fungus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment