Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I thin I have toe nail fungus. How do I get rid of it?

My big toe nail is brown and kind of crusty. After reading some articles online I think it's a fungus. I want to get rid of it as soon as possible so I can go out on the beach without having to hide my toe.I thin I have toe nail fungus. How do I get rid of it?
I just got rid of mine after several years. I injured it playing tennis and somehow the fungus developed underneath my nail. Anyways, I used a product called Zetaclear. You can only get it online. At least I haven't sen it anywhere else. I got mine on the recommendation from Suzanne W. Here is a link to her site.


http://mytoenailcure.xeviews.com











jasonI thin I have toe nail fungus. How do I get rid of it?
Some advice is very simple: apply Vicks VapoRub, Listerine, tea tree oil, or any one of a dozen other substances. Other remedies take more effort, like soaking the affected toenail(s) in a solution of dilute bleach, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, Listerine.





http://www.zetaclearreviews.org

Report Abuse



If this is a fungus, it usually takes a few months to cure it and it take every day/night of applying anti-fungal medication to your toe. You can buy a medication, a cream/ointment for ';toe nail fungus'; over the counter at any drugstore. Just ask the pharmacist if you can't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment