Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I make my big toe nail fall off?

Hi, my toe nail is all black on my big toe and the nail bed is really soft and feels like the toe isnt attached. Is there any way to make the toe nail fall off quickly or can i just pull it off. BTW i dropped a coffee table on it about a month ago and its my big toeHow do I make my big toe nail fall off?
Hang on, I'm gonna puke.......hhbbbrrlll.....hrlll...bbbrrr鈥?br>




Ok, I believe, given enough time to heal, the nail will fall off on its own. Don't mess with it.





Uh oh, I'm gonna hurl again.....How do I make my big toe nail fall off?
I remember when I was a kid, my dad made his fall off by soaking it. That softens it up.





Or go to the Doc and they can remove it for you.
i suggest u dont try to remove it, because u might just cause further damage. let nature takes it toll. it will fall of naturaly.


btw i spend alot of time in the ocean, and i have realise sea water causes most of my nails to break off.
Try soaking it in epsom salt water, that will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment