Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I take of my toe nail?

My toe nail has been hurting for a bit and right now I saw that it's coming off. Is there a way to just take it off or should I just leave it alone it hurts so bad and it kinda hurts to walk. Help!!! :(How do I take of my toe nail?
please leave it alone and go see a doctor. Take some painkillers in the meantime though.How do I take of my toe nail?
soak your foot in lukewarm water and leave it for a few minutes (30 minutes at best) some people would suggest ripping it off since you see it coming off, but that's going to irritate it. soaking it in water helps relieve the pressure from walking and loosens the nail from the skin. you should be able to use a nail clipper to clip it off and then pour some rubbing alcohol on that sucker and watch the germs foam away.. might sting a little, but should clear up soon. feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment