Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is there a topical way to get rid of toe nail fungus?

Each of my big toes has a stripe of fungus under the nail at the edge. I have been trying fungus sprays with no effect. I have good hygene and don't understand how this happened. I have no insurance and the prescription for this is 174.00. Let me know if you have any ideas.Is there a topical way to get rid of toe nail fungus?
Lamisil is the best you can ever get. They have creams, but the pill is the best as it cures it from the inside.Is there a topical way to get rid of toe nail fungus?
definitly Lamisil

Report Abuse



Nail Problems


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1536.鈥?/a>
There is NO topical way to get rid of toe nail fungus.....and I've tried everything. The only thing that worked on me (for a little while) was Lamisil tablets. But when the tablets were finished, it came right back. The tablets are very expensive ...about $200 for a months supply. The bad thing is that usually the fungus comes back...as it did with me. Don't know what else to tell you......but just welcome to the club. Best of luck to you.......
i was told to use lamisil

No comments:

Post a Comment