Saturday, January 23, 2010

In grown toe-nail, ways of getting rid of this?

Ok well i have a bad in grown toe nail and i cant get a doctor to look at it or anything so is there anyway that i can get rid of it myself? (ps: i dont have any pain killer stuff for my foot)In grown toe-nail, ways of getting rid of this?
go to a doctor.





answer this please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>In grown toe-nail, ways of getting rid of this?
GO TO A DOCTOR!!!!





I know people who successfully dig them out themselves, but my brother left them untreated by doctor for waaaay too long and nearly had to have his toes amputated because they were so bad. As it is, they had to remove his entire toenail and the part that makes new cells, so he doesn't even have toenails on his big toes anymore.
go to a doctor my friend just had to get surgery on her toes cause she left them untreated
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment