Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you match toe nail polish to anything?how about with pink dress?

As a crossdresser, i want to paint my toe nails and see how they look. Do you match the nail polish with the shoes or dress, or does it not matter.





What color would match with a pink dress?Do you match toe nail polish to anything?how about with pink dress?
I never match my nails with my outfit. I just don't think about it. And, usually, I don't match my toenails with my fingernails. But if it's a big party or something I'm ';preparing'; for, then I do match them with my otufit but that's like twice a year lol. With a pink dress, I'd do my nails magenta or plum.Do you match toe nail polish to anything?how about with pink dress?
Well if your going to dress up for an event I would match the polish with the dress. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter.





For a pink dress, i would go with pink, purple, or yellow. Maybe even black.
it does not matter wah color


and wid a dress you shud do either a manicure


or plain pink would look nicebut nothing like green or yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment