Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do i enjoy the smell of my infected in-grown toe nail?

Ok, i know this is really gross but for some reason i like the smell of the scabbing or.. the liquid (infected) stuff in my toe.. its really weird but i enjoy smelling it alot, is this normal? weird? anyone got any explanations.. its like i like the smell of bacteria or something... mentally i dont enjoy it cuz its gross but... in reality my sense does.Why do i enjoy the smell of my infected in-grown toe nail?
thats just nature my friend I enjoy the smell of my sneeze but only mine though don't want to be breathing in other peoples sneezing LOL thats what makes you ...youWhy do i enjoy the smell of my infected in-grown toe nail?
....That's just gross...





Stop sniffing your nasty infected toe nail, it's weird. O_o
YOU'RE NASTY! DON'T SHARE THAT INFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment