Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are the best ways to fight the toe nail funghi at home?

I tried everything %26amp; nothing worked (short of taking the prescription drug Lamisil -- which doesn't always work either). I spoke to my chiropractor, who's in to all sorts of natural healing, %26amp; she recommended taking Black Walnut tincture (liquid herbal extract). I bought a bottle at the health food store (about $10.00) %26amp; took it 3 times a day for 3 mos. %26amp; it completely got rid of my fungus. It tastes great too, %26amp; make sure you buy the one chelated in natural alochol for the best results. When you see your new, fungus-free toenails growing in, you noticed a marked difference. Works like charm!What are the best ways to fight the toe nail funghi at home?
I had that problem once. I went to Walmart and bought some cheap over the counter stuff and it really worked good. Of course you could also find some anti-fungi stuff in grocery stores and pharmacies. I Haven't got the fungi back and I had that problem about seven yrs. ago.What are the best ways to fight the toe nail funghi at home?
Take garlic capsules. Also mash or grind some garlic and put it as a paste on the nails. Garlic is an natural antifungal.
Don't quote me on this but I've HEARD that slathering on Vicks vapo-rub, mentholatum...whatever on the offending toe, then covering the toe in plastic wrap then putting on regular socks and keeping it this way overnight...shower in the morning, do the same procedure the next night and for 2 more weeks then the fungus should be gone. Now, I have no proof whatsoever that this works, it could be total garbage...but it's just something I've heard from a number of people.
Try this product. It's not too expensive and seems to be pretty effective for toe fungus. http://www.vitabase.com/supplements/beau鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment