Thursday, January 21, 2010

Will i be able to walk if i get two of my toe nails removed due to ingrown toe nail infection?

or will it just be bothersome and somewhat painful?Will i be able to walk if i get two of my toe nails removed due to ingrown toe nail infection?
You will have to keep it elevated the night that you have it done. My son just had one done. They don't remove the whole nail, just the side of it. It's a bit painful, but manageable. He couldn't take gym class for a week because it was sore. Good luck.Will i be able to walk if i get two of my toe nails removed due to ingrown toe nail infection?
Yes. My wife just had one taken out (to my surprise) and found the removal more painful than expected, but the result most satisfactory.
You will have no problems walking. The pain will be minimal if they inject some lidocaine before it is done. It shouldn't set you back at all.
Yes! I had my big toenails removed 1 at a time 2 weeks apart. NO PROBLEMS I walked out of Drs. office %26amp; drove home. You can also
you will be able to walk.
Just bothersome and somewhat painful. My big toe nail ripped off a couple years ago and had to wrap it in gauze for a couple of weeks. I couldn't wear a shoe for the first week either. I imagine that it will be much less worse since youre having it done at the doctors. I really think I should have gone to the doctor now that I look back. Oh yeah and it takes 6 month-a year for it to grow back.
You will be able to walk although painful for a little while. You need to do dressing for 2 weeks and slowly the part of nail which have been removed will grow out. But remember these problem may reoccur. Don't wear tight fitting shoes for sometime and remember not to wear socks that are moist
My mom in law just had this done. Yes, you will be able to walk, the first few days will be painful though, and tender for a few weeks after. As long as you follow the aftercare instructions, you should be just fine. Did you know that ingrown toe nails are hereditary?

No comments:

Post a Comment