Thursday, January 21, 2010

How Do I Get Clear Toe Nail Polish off my Toes?

Without having to buy nail polish remover?How Do I Get Clear Toe Nail Polish off my Toes?
you cant, except with time


go buy some nail polish removerHow Do I Get Clear Toe Nail Polish off my Toes?
You could scrape it off. It would take a while though.





Or, you could just go with the obvious alternative and take off your whole toenail.





Hahaha!


Sorry, i live in a small environment like that. my mother isnt supposed to see the back of my neck.


lol jk
Use Off! (the bug spray) and just use it like regular nail polish remover.





Good luck!





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Try putting another layer of the polish on top of your nails and then wiping off immediately with a tissue
Same as getting colored nail polish off. Use nail polish remover
Have u tried just letting it come off or picking it off? Or to be easier on yourself...just buy the remover or some acetone.
u can try warm water and soap.. soak your feet and pick at it! but usually you just use remover! .. or try rubbin alcohol.
Put another coat on and it will wipe the first coat off


P.S. why would you want clear off you cant see it?????
Rubbing Alcohol
Hair spray!
polish remover but do it twice cause it might just go sticky
Let them grow out
go to walmart.. get pure acetone..


it works better.
u cant see clear why bother?

No comments:

Post a Comment