Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What to do when your toe nail is broken?

i broke my toe nail while playing Ultimate Frisbee, I do not know what to do.





HELP!What to do when your toe nail is broken?
Clean it dress it, and wear steel toes next time you play.Ultimate Frisbee? sounds funWhat to do when your toe nail is broken?
Any part that is loose - cut it off so it won't snag -- peroxide it and put neosporin ointment on it to keep it from getting infected. You'll prob loose the nail eventually - but leave it alone and let it come off naturally. So you don't damage the nail bed. Hopefully, it will grow back.
Oooh, I know how that feels. I was near the pool once, tripped, and my entire pinkie toe nail ripped off. Wrap the foot in a bandage and go dab it with some peroxide.





Go see a doctor if it gets severe.

No comments:

Post a Comment