Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What can I do for fungus under my big toe nail?

My big toe nail is lose from nail bed, no discomfort, don't remember hitting it. could this be a fungus? What canI do for it?What can I do for fungus under my big toe nail?
Vinegar cure method for toe nail fungus is one of the best ways towards home remedies. Treating toe nail fungus by vinegar cure method is an effective step, since it is safe and has no side effects, compared to the conventional method. Vinegar basically makes the toe nail bed more alkaline which stops the growth of the fungus.





http://toenailfungus.weebly.com/vinegar-鈥?/a>What can I do for fungus under my big toe nail?
Looking for A Natural Solution for Healthy Looking Nails?


Unhealthy nails can be embarrassing, especially during warmer weather when bare feet and open-toed shoes arethe norm. Zetaclear is an all natural product specifically developed to treat the underlying cause of unsightly nails.
Go to the store and buy some generic Clotrimaderm it is an anti-fungal cream. Apply it 3 times a date just make sure that your sock does not rub it off.
For your big toe i would recommend putting athletes foot cream on it as it is used for fungus on the foot
  • nivea cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment