Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What toe nail colours would suit these sandals?

I want to paint my toes cute colours for the summer, and i've ordered these from new look but I don't know what colours will go?


The colour is bronze:


http://www.newlook.co.uk/1659481/1659481鈥?/a>





I'm thinking maybe dark purple but that seems not very 'me' so list lots of other colours you think would look good please!


Thanks so much xWhat toe nail colours would suit these sandals?
Silver. Gold.What toe nail colours would suit these sandals?
I don't like gladiators much, but a metallic color might be nice with bronze.
I couldn't see the shoe but sense you said they are bronze dark purple would look really good. Or brown, but that's boring.
Hot Pink


Yellow


Orange
orange, like a salmon color.
  • nivea cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment