Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I prevent my toe nail polish from chipping?

When I wear shoes, it seems that the top of my nail rubs my shoe and takes my polish off. Do top coats work? This is frustrating!How can I prevent my toe nail polish from chipping?
Yea just go to any store that sells polish.. the point of a clear polish is to prtoect the coat underneath and to make it more shiny. Just read the boxes of the brand your buying may say no chip polish. I always use a clear polish over my nail color.. tis the only way to make them lastHow can I prevent my toe nail polish from chipping?
OK, so what you should do is rub some polish remover on your nails with a cotton ball, even if you don't have any polish on, because that get rid of any dirt and oils that are on your nails, then, you want to use a base coat let it dry, do your polish, let it dry, and yes you should use a top coat. :) %26lt;3
I just wear open toed shoes, when I pain my toe nails. I have a problems with too. You can buy clear top coats that help the polish stay on longer. Also paint at least two coats of polish. Then a few hours later put the clear coat on. That way it will all be dry.
Top coats aren't perfect, but they work better than using nothing at all. I'm personally a fan. I use Sally Hansen. Try one out. If you don't like it ... you don't have to use it again.








Can you answer my question ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Top coats do work. You should do two layers of top coat to ensure it seals.





Also, if your nails rub your shoes, it may be time for new shoes.
yes everything you said was tru
well, first make sure your toes dry for no less than half an hr before putting on shoes, nail polish type depending. i think top coats work- they work on hands anyways!
apply 2 coats of color and a top coat like sally hansen or opi work well
get the more expensive nail polish that says no chipping
put a clear coat over it.
ok get this stuff it clear and its like a coat that helps it not rub off....

No comments:

Post a Comment